Fokker G-1 Jachtkruiser (Volume 2)

FokkerG-1

I really should change my personal text
Reaction score
Gentlemen! I'm very glad to tell you that on the 15th of March we have presented our second book concerning the Fokker G-1 Jachtkruiser "Le Faucheur", Volume 2 in the Militaire Luchtvaart Museum in Soesterberg, The Netherlands. The Director received the first book. The book is in the Dutch language with English photo captions and a summary in English. The contents of the book concerns the operational life of the plane. It has the following chapters: 1 Flying with the G-1 comparing different types of the same time. 2 The ML and the mobilisation (with 2 colour dia's). 3 War (57 pages, concerning 5 days of war!). 4 Capitulation. 5 Use by the German Luftwaffe (35 pages, 64 photos - 1 colour dia). 6 A G-1 escapes to England, colour profile of Englisg Wasp!. 7 Life cycle. 8 What remained. The book consists 21 colour profiles, for the first time also with top views of the G-1 Wasp. Profiles drawn by the famous Srecko Bradic. Colour impressions (21!) by Jan Broos. The book is printed in full colour with small maps to explain locations. For a review, see also www.letletlet-warplanes.com
Publisher is again Lanasta, Emmen, The Netherlands. Best regards, :D, Fokker G-1

Attachments

• _DSC3334.jpg
    _DSC3334.jpg
    452.7 KB · Views: 200
I have the first volume which was above all expectations.
Every thing you ever wanted to know etc.. :)

May we hope for a work about the Fokker T.V bomber ?

Success!

Hello Lark,

A work about the T-V will be nice, but not to be written by our foundation. The T-V will need a complete study which will take years. May be there are people which are able to do that........ (B.t.w., in my opinion not the nicest plane but very strong. Unless the wooden wing, Meinecke managed to make a real looping! with it over Soesterberg airfield, which is not too bad for a twin engined bomber).

By some people, work is undertaken to write about another Fokker warplane.......... :-X

Concerning an English version of our two volumes about the Fokker G-1, I can tell you that we are awaiting the selling results in The Netherlands and Worldwide. When they are OK, we can think
about making an English version. Anyhow, it is my wish to do so! :)

Best regards,
Fokker G-1

Back
Top Bottom