SMF4Mobile - Optimised Forum for smartphones & other touch devices

overscan (PaulMM)

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have just installed a (paid for) theme which gives a different look to the forum more compatible with Touchscreen devices. This theme should automatically be selected on a mobile device. The interface has a button at the bottom to take you to the normal site if you don't like the mobile forum. If you are on a desktop browser, clicking on the "Mobile" link in the page footer

Hopefully those users on smartphone type devices will find this update allows them to use the forum more effectively.

Are so that explains it. Was confused for a bit. On the iPad, I think I prefer the original site, though I can see how it would be better on a phone.

I find it hard to correctly select the topics on the ipad without major zooming in with the normal theme. Having said that, its not awful. For mobile phones however sMF4Mobile seems better - however there is a bit of a learning curve as it's quite different.

PaulMM (Overscan) said:
I find it hard to correctly select the topics on the ipad without major zooming in with the normal theme.

Bah! Fat Fingers! ;D