AI-505K_sample_01.jpg
    337.7 KB · Views: 483
  • AI-505K_sample_02.jpg
    AI-505K_sample_02.jpg
    381.3 KB · Views: 188
  • AI-505K_sample_03.jpg
    AI-505K_sample_03.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 113
Those are looking awesome! Thanks for sharing. :)

Another great aircraft comes to life,thanks for sharing these beauties.

best regards

Pedro

I hope that after the holiday these projects will be prepared as 3d models for 3d printing, too

Attachments

• Vought AI-0400 WIP 01.jpg
    Vought AI-0400 WIP 01.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 949
  • Vought AI-0400 WIP 02.jpg
    Vought AI-0400 WIP 02.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 930
As first I need to finish pictures of projects from TFX program for one American writer. I received from him copies of original drawings and it would be nice to wait for the publication of the book. Models of Boeing 818 and Republic TFX I want to have on my table, too

PlanesPictures said:
and second item

What kind of engines were those suppose to be? I'll bet it would have been a hot rod. :eek:

thanks to Vue Infinite. But thanks to Carrara, too. For David Myhra and Constantin Udalov I rendered on old computer more as 2000 pictures in this forgotten software. But Vue Infinite it is freedom over clouds - with power in your comp. My next target - Microsoft Surface Pro 4

PlanesPictures said:
thanks to Vue Infinite. But thanks to Carrara, too. For David Myhra and Constantin Udalov I rendered on old computer more as 2000 pictures in this forgotten software. But Vue Infinite it is freedom over clouds - with power in your comp. My next target - Microsoft Surface Pro 4

Would you say that Vue Infinite is the most powerful, complete, environmental software available on a reasonable budget? 3DS Max is a pain in the backside to setup outdoor environments in. You basically have to build everything from scratch and that takes time.

Vue is for me only excellent renderer with realistic outdoor scenes ( it is possible cooperation with 3DS Max, Cinema 4D, Lightwave, Maya, SoftImage ). You are true. Except rendering, clouds and Ecosystem it is as single relatively poor software. Bad manipulation by animation, they had error for basic scripts for manipulation with objects, motion blur is still not working for objects controled by Python scripts etc.

WIP - video frame. Rendered in Vue. Ecosystem created more as 90 000 tussocks. When I will move with camere next one will be dynamically created

Attachments

• WIP video frame.jpg
    WIP video frame.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 734
do you know it?

Attachments

• Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 480
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 480
  • Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 501
index.php

...do i win anything? ;D

Regards.

PlanesPictures said:
Of course, 3D printed model in a scale of 1 : 1. :)

Mmm...i MAY have some problem with the home delivery though ;D

These views of the Vought in the desert are beautifull.
Rendering an anim in vue must be long , no ?

first video is closed. Render time 85 hours, but I'm able to render videos in backround by my other work on comp. To next video I need to add smoke and(?) flame with Python's scripts. Smoke/flame will be animated with scripts, too. But I'm lazy to do it and I render static walkaround of M-25-1 in desert ( 200 hours)

Attachments

• AI-505K anim.jpg
    AI-505K anim.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 170
Time left: 165 hours

It seems Vue Infinite has some memory leaks. After 14 hours of rendering used memory is over 20 GByte and OP system is quite hard

Attachments

• M25-01__000142.jpg
    M25-01__000142.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 864