Picture on The Wall

PlanesPictures

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score
In this new topic I would like to know your opinnion on some pictures etc. So first question: you want to have on your wall huge poster. What composition from atached pictures is better for your or what are your next ideas? Pictures are still in progress - color scheme, smoke, etc. will be modified

Attachments

• Sample_01.jpg
    Sample_01.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 1,263
  • Sample_02.jpg
    Sample_02.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,254
Much better the second one. The vehicle should be painted green like contemporary Soviet army vehicles and I'd love to place the subjects into a Russian forest landscape...maybe in winter.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful art with us!

Yes, I had this idea, too but where except for deserts (some Russian Great Salt Lake) is it possible to run two similar vehicles? Or some stage of "out of reality" for similar out of reality ideas is accepted?

I too prefer the second one; the first is too static. It has the feel of a model. But, anything on the Myasishchev projects gets my heart pounding.

As an M-50 fan, I approve. I'd go with the second picture.

The ground vehicle carrying the plane must be gigantic!

Similar question for a B-804. Huge poster (width ~4 inches), composition's point of view.

Attachments

• Sample_10.jpg
    Sample_10.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 1,135
  • Sample_11.jpg
    Sample_11.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1,103
  • Sample_12.jpg
    Sample_12.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1,077
  • Sample_13.jpg
    Sample_13.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 147
  • Sample_14.jpg
    Sample_14.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 136
Sample 11 from the series shown here...but not very convinced with none of it. Sample 11 still looks very static, however I can't say what could be the perfect pose.

Sample 12 shows better the underside details, but Sample 14 has my preference in terms of composition.

You certainly know picture of M-50 with two Mig-21s over Kremlin. What could be good choise of fighter for scene B-804 + two F-xx over White House? Boeing B-818?

For me sample 12 works best for the B-804. The others are lined up too rigidly - almost like fish in a school, but motionless. In 12, the different angles gives energy & a sense of life/movement.

PlanesPictures said:
You certainly know picture of M-50 with two Mig-21s over Kremlin. What could be good choise of fighter for scene B-804 + two F-xx over White House? Boeing B-818?

Not over the White House, but maybe like the YB-49 over US Congress building. Just my 2 cents. :)

green or yellow?

Attachments

• Sample_20.jpg
    Sample_20.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,109
  • Sample_21.jpg
    Sample_21.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,103
my handly painted flames and smokes are still worse and worse. I have to find way how to implement my excellent flame/smoke generator from PovRay in Vue or how to render flames in PovRay in layer over Vue's picture. Why Vue's developer have still that idea that particles are less important as NN version of Ecosystem or clouds. So for now closed let's go on topic number one

Attachments

• Sample_30.jpg
    Sample_30.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,079
troubles, troubles... Yesterday thanks me my tablet's pen passed away and it seems these temporary textures will be here longer time

Attachments

• HV1_sample_01.jpg
    HV1_sample_01.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 971
PlanesPictures said:
troubles, troubles... Yesterday thanks me my tablet's pen passed away and it seems these temporary textures will be here longer time

Try Wacom, i have 3 of them all work well,
only the first two (17 year and 10 years old) has obsolete connector and no more driver support.

I had long years Wacom, too but to new comp I have bought Genius M506. Due to rebuild of our flat I'm working on small temporary table and problem is that tablet's pen is connected to tablet in poor handler and it falled to the grown from this handler. This is probably bad for all tablet's pen. It is still in status "pressed". Tommorow I will ask in some PC shops what to do next but "Show must go on".

One from important hard test was successfuly finished. Vue is able render pictures in dimensions 12800x6400 pixels and more. Smoke still missing but basic research is closed and only implementation is needed

Attachments

• Test_12800x6400.jpg
    Test_12800x6400.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 826
Main job in Python is closed. I need little to play in Vue with smoke and picture will be finished

Attachments

• Test_12800x6400b.jpg
    Test_12800x6400b.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 180
Very, very nice! Aren't the contrails a bit too close to the engine exhaust outlets (tail pipes)? -SP

Probably you are true but this is still temporary solution. I will keep it in mind but who know how is working ramjet of similar design as on HW-1?

Fantastic effort and talent!!!

Regards
Pioneer

It seems that migration from 32 to 64 bit OS has still some black holes. Due to obsolete streams used in my UV mapping software I'm not able rebuild it and static 32 bit version has some limitation, Carrara has problem with mixed textures what is really problem but Vue is still thanks God in perfect condition (except missing ortho camera). But Show must go on!

Attachments

• Sample.jpg
    Sample.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 1,025
Yes, it is complete rendered in Vue. But I have still new and new problems. Bumps on textures are very sensitive on size of rendered picture - what was good for smaller picture is bad for large one. Background - it is computed terrain and level of details depends on rendered size and terrain could be than too detailed. Certainly it is way how to set it but all needs extra time