Brilliant Buzzard

I now realize I forgot to post the link.

Yes. They usually include 3 bonus aircraft with 1/144 models. With this one we'll probably see something like the TR-3, Aurora, and the Pumpkinseed. Of course they could do real designs like the A-12, Northrop XST, and the Bird of Prey. They just released the Have Blue in 1/72.

They sell the "Aurora" as a separate kit, so it is unlikely they will include it. Most likely choices would be the TR-3 and "Pumpkinseed." But remember that this is their "Sci-Fi" section, not the regular Anigrand 1/144 shop, so they may not include anything with the main kit.

Yeah, you're right about Aurora, but they included the F-19 and a UCAV in that kit.

The Brilliant Buzzard kit contents bonus kits of 1/144 Stealth aircrafts in the dark side

That on the bottom section of thr Anigrand Brilliant Buzzard page ;D

Looks like from the picture of the parts the bonus aircraft are the HAVE BLUE and the Hopeless Diamond. The Lockheed R-6V Constitution kit includes the A-12 with a couple of interesting aircraft.

Yeah, least they could do is hire you do do a proper rendering for the front cover and (gasp) pay you for your hard work!

Love your renderings Adrian!

aemann said:
Nice of them to give me a credit for the two images... :(

Always good to see you're still around Adrian.